Osmo Pharma Best Whey Recharge Protein
Fast acting whey recharge protein is an optimal source of protein to help build and maintain muscle. this premium source of whey protein delivers an ideal source for building lean muscle mass. Low carb protein powders have been shown to accelerate fat metabolism and define lean muscles you have been working so hard to build.
Advantages of Whey RECHARGE:
- 100% Whey protein source
- Pure whey isolate as primary source
- Only 3g of carbs per serving
- Digestive enzymes to support and improve digestion
- no artificial ingredients
- mixes instantly
- All Natural-No Aspartame or Sucralose
- No Acesulfame-K
Countless hours of research and testing are performed to ensure your safety and validate superior product performance.
Our products are certified providing assurance that they are free of banned substances
Every raw material that is in our products are tested for quality and purity
- Weight Control – The body requires more energy to digest protein than other foods, in turn burning more calories. Protein also helps stabilize blood sugar and control insulin by slowing absorption of glucose into the bloodstream. Studies show that individuals who combine protein-rich diets with exercise have increased satiety, lose body fat more quickly, build and maintain more lean muscle, burn more calories, while improving their metabolism and blood sugar levels!
- Stronger Immunity – Whey provides the amino acid cysteine to help the body produce glutathione, a potent antioxidant that supports the immune system by raising levels of antibodies and enzymes, in addition to producing detoxifying effects. In addition, certain subfractions of whey act as prebiotics, to promote beneficial probiotic bacteria growth. Whey protein also contains lactoferrin, an antimicrobial nutrient.
- Healing & Repair – This process requires plenty of protein and the amino acid building blocks that help us grow new skin. Whey protein helps replace body cells for faster recuperation and helps build, repair and maintain muscle, skin, and bones.
- Heart Health – New research shows whey protein may help reduce blood pressure in those with borderline hypertension by increasing the dilation of blood vessels and improving blood flow. Also, certain bioactive components in whey protein may help balance cholesterol. Both are factors associated with increased risk of heart disease.
- Stress & Sleep Support: Whey protein has also been shown to help effectively reduce stress and lower cortisol, enhance mood-boosting chemicals (i.e. serotonin) and aid in sleep quality.